The PIFCO digital carbon monoxide alarm is a premium life saving device that alerts the home owner of the presence of deadly carbon monoxide gas. The premium gas detector features a large LCD display which shows the present CO Levels and the ambient room temperature.
Featuring a electro-mechanical carbon monoxide detector this alarm is for use in buildings fitted with gas boilers or fireplaces.
Protect your family
This alarm is designed to protect you and your family from carbon monoxide poisoning. Any household or indoor area that has a fireplace or combustion appliance will have an increasing chance of rising carbon monoxide levels, especially in older buildings where ventilation is lacking.
Simple to use - Nothing else to buy
The gas detector is supplied with 3x AA batteries which means you can be up and running in no time.
Designed to last
Once you have activated the gas alarm by fitting the batteries this detector will last up to 7 years offering you piece of mind against the deadly effects of carbon monoxide
ELA1160 PIFCO CO Main Features
Up to 7 years working life span from first power up
LCD display shows the carbon monoxide particle sampling count, ambient temperature and battery level
Memory function for CO peak count in the last 24 hours
LED status indicators; green for power, amber for fault and red for alarm
Battery powered to allow the unit to remain functional in the event of a power cut
ELA1160 PIFCO Carbon Monoxide Detector Specifications
Apparatus Type B
Batteries 3 x AA (supplied)
Alarm level 85dB @ 1m
Static working current 80uA
Operating temperature 0°C to 45°C
Storage temperature -20ºC to 50ºC
Humidity 0 to 90% RH
CO alarm levels and response time 50ppm (part per million) between 60-90 minutes, 100ppm between 10-40 minutes, 300ppm within 3 minutes
Lifetime 7 years from first use
Dimensions 120 x 87 x 40mm
Ambient Humidity 0%-90% RH (Storage 0%-70%RH)
Weight 220g (incl. batteries)
Please Note: always read the manufacturer's instructions manual for correct installation of the carbon monoxide detector this apparatus should be installed by a competent person.
The following common symptoms are related to Carbon Monoxide poisoning and
should be discussed with ALL members of the household.
Slight headache, nausea, vomiting, fatigue (often described as “flu-like”
Severe throbbing headache, drowsiness, confusion, fast heart rate.
Unconsciousness, convulsions, cardio-respiratory failure, death.
If you experience even mild symptoms of CO poisoning, consult your Doctor.